World-Class Business Tutors is a professional accountancy courses and consultancy services provider that has been in the scene since 2010. We are located at Young Women Christian Association (YWCA) complex, Plot 1-3, George Street, Kampala, opposite Central Police Station (CPS). From our humble beginning we have been able grow our students’ numbers steadily as a result of providing high quality professional trainings.
We provide highly customised professional short-term career development courses and consultancy services that act as catalysts in empowering employees to realise their potential and add value to their employers in this ever changing environment.
Our areas of specialty include but not limited to; Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Financial Management, Human Resource, Internal Audit, IT, Feasibility Study and Market Research.
We offer professional training courses for ACCA, CPA (U), and various demand driven business diploma programmes.
We have a strong team comprising of a pool of talented, ambitious, tested and proven consultants and course facilitators with ample hands on practical experience.
WHY choose WORLD-CLASS
• We have very experienced tutors.
• We are dedicated.
• Speed is of essence. We complete the syllabus as early as possible to allow room for sufficient practice and revision sessions.
• We complete the syllabus in time and allow ample time for revision.
• We conduct intensive revision classes which are exam focused.
• We provide quality training at pocket friendly fees.
• Ample and secure parking space
• Provision of career guidance to our students and counselling
• Identification and development of potential of our people
We conduct evening and weekend programmes as follows;
• Evening Programme begins at 6:00pm up to 9:00pm from Monday – Friday for those finding evenings more convenient for studies.
• Weekend Programme begin at 8:00am up to 8:30pm on Saturday and 8:00am up to 5:00pm on Sunday for those who are unable to make it to the evening Programme.
To be the most sought after trainers and consultancy institute in all areas of business management in Uganda and the rest of the world.
Our mission is to provide targeted and value for money training to our clients with the view to producing all round professionals ready to confront the challenges of the dynamic business environment.
At World-class we live by a set of shared values that guide the actions and behaviours of each of us. These influence the way we work and interact amongst ourselves as colleagues, serve and work with our clients and other stakeholders. These shared values include;
• Creativity and innovation
• Value orientation